- Hover over “My Office” and click “Workforce Management” to view your employees. Click the button to add a new employee. The only required fields are First and Last Name under the Personal tab, Email Address under the Contact tab, and Username under the Access tab, however each tab must be clicked through as demonstrated below. After filling out the required fields, click the button to save the new employee’s profile.
After selecting the Create New Employee button, an email containing the credentials needed for logging in will be sent to the new user: Company ID, Username, and a randomly generated password. This password can be changed (directions here).
- To edit an employee’s access to the system, find the employee that you have created and click the button next to their name to edit the employee. Navigate to the Access tab to set the employee’s access.
- This option will enable / disable the user from accessing Service Fusion at all.
- This option will lock / unlock the employee’s access to Service Fusion in the browser. When unlocked, they can log into the Back Office application. This toggle does not affect access to the Worker Application.
- All of the checkboxes below “System Access Permissions” only affect access within the Back Office application.
- All of the toggles below “Worker App Permissions” only affect access within the mobile application.
- Once you have finished making changes to the access permissions, click the button to save and return to your list of employees.