As you should have already heard from Intuit, on May 31, 2023, support will be discontinued for several of their QuickBooks Desktop 2020 products and add-on services. For more information about what is changing please visit Intuit’s website. If you use QuickBooks online, no further action is currently required.
On May 31, 2023, Intuit will discontinue support for the following QuickBooks Desktop 2020 versions:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020 (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professions Services, and Retail)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 20
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2020
- QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 20
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020
Intuit will no longer provide support for the above versions such as critical security patches or technical updates after May 31, 2023. Due to this, features like online banking, recurring payments, credit card processing, and other services WILL BE AFFECTED. If you are a QuickBooks desktop user, please review and ensure your company has a plan to prevent feature loss. We recommend that you contact your QuickBooks consultant or provider for further review.
If you do not have a QuickBooks consultant, we recommend you contact Baytek, an authorized QuickBooks solution provider for assistance.
Once you have decided on your QuickBooks path forward, Service Fusion support is happy to assist with updating your QuickBooks integration.