ServiceCall.ai allows you to add and remove users/agents as needed so you can scale your team up during peak seasons and scale it back down when things cool off.
(Keep in mind, Adding a new user will add $25 to your next monthly bill per user added)
Admin users are granted access to the entire system where non-Admin users are granted access only to the Call Center interface.
Users can be dragged & dropped into groups (i.e. departments) or remain on their own.
Adding New Users
Because ServiceCall.ai requires that you link all users to an active Service Fusion user, it is recommended that you setup all users in Service Fusion first before adding them to ServiceCall.ai.
- Click the Add New User button in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the Service Fusion user to which this user should be linked. The system will automatically populate all the user information from their Service Fusion profile.
- Provide their current cell phone or a direct-dial landline number
NOTE: This will become the user's first device in their My Devices list. To learn more about devices, please visit this topic.
- Click Add
- Mouse over the user you would like to edit
- Click the edit button in the upper right corner of the dialog
- Edit and click Save
NOTE: Please note that at he moment, a user cannot be un-linked or re-linked to another Service Fusion user. However, you can simply delete them and add them again with the correct settings.