Service Agreement Dashboard
Access the new feature by going to Customers -> Service Agreement Management
Note: Users must have permissions to access Service Agreement Management. The option is available within Workforce Management.
The Service Agreement Dashboard provides visibility of your company's current customers on active Service Agreements and Sales Opportunities. The top portion of the page offers a view of total revenue generated based on the package price. It also gives insight to the amount of revenue that will not reoccur for the next evaluated time period (e.g. month, quarter) that is selected (#1). The amount in yellow on the speedometer (#2) represents revenue that will expire within the next range of time (not the current evaluated time) and the amounts in red represents revenue that will not reoccur in the future.
The page has 2 widgets (#3) that allow users to toggle between seeing customers that are under a service agreement (Service Agreement by Type) vs customers that are not (Sales Opportunities). Each widget offers the following common resources:
- Advanced Filtering - allows users to control the records showing in the tabular (spreadsheet) layout showing for each widget
- Batch Edit - options to change multiple records at once
- Print & Excel exporting - prints the records available for tabular view
- Configuration - allows users to customize the widget's layout by setting the columns' order and visibility preferences (show/hide)
Service Agreement Type Widget
The widget card itself shows top 5 active service agreements in order by volume.
Multiple Filtering Options
Limit the scope of customers (records) by using either the Filter (#1), Search Bar (#2), or clicking on the Offer type (#3).
- Type - this defines the Service Agreement name the customer is under
- column shows the:
- Customer name
- Payment on file icon to signify whether the credit card on file is in
- Good standing - black outline
- Yellow - expires within the evaluated time frame
- Red - is currently expired
- grey - no payment type on file
- communication options
- Text - shows as active (black outline rather than grey) if the primary contact has texting resources available. On click allows users to send a text to the contact. The information should show on the customer’s Activity feed
- email - shows as active (black outline rather than grey) if the primary contact has an email setup. On click allows users to send an email to the contact. The information should show on the customer’s Activity feed
- Phone number - shows the primary contact’s phone number
- column shows the:
- Equipment - provides the name of the equipment types that the customer owns.
- Zone - this is a listing of dispatch zones for each equipment's' service locations
- Balance - shows the grand total of all the unpaid amounts for all open invoices
- Recent Activity - this shows the most recent activity with the customer
- Effective Date - the date the Service Agreement is set to take effect
- Payment Frequency - the intended payment schedule for the price of the Service Agreement (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually)
- Expiration Date - this shows the date the agreement will no longer be in effect
Sales Opportunities Widget
The widget card shows the total leads and the conversion amount split between New and Renewals.
- Determine whether a sales opportunity is considered a job and/or an estimate scheduled with an uncontracted customer. Set the configuration
- Determine the columns that are feasible for your workflow.
- By default the setup has 3 statuses available for each lead
- Open - initial status for the lead
- Won - automatically gets applied once a Service Agreement is added to the system.
- Lost - requires manual selection
- Determine whether your company requires more statuses and add any additional statuses:
- Add statuses
- Hit (edit)
- Add New Status
- Type a name and Save
- Select the new status
- Hit the (enter)
- Add statuses
Sales Opportunity Management
- Determine whether leads are eligible. Use the batch edit feature to mark leads as ineligible
- Duplicate entries for the same customer may occur, use the feature to eliminate the duplicates
- Use the statuses to manage the sales lead activities
- It is best to manage leads on a month to month basis
Definition of Types:
New = these are customers that are not associated to a service agreement
Renewal = these are customers that are associated with a service agreement that will expire in 60 days or less
A period of 60 days is always used (regardless of the selected time period on the dashboard)
Ineligible = this type is set by users that do not want the record to be counted as an opportunity
Once an item is appointed as “Ineligible” it should be excluded unless the user opts in to show ineligible record
- The Revenue column represents the total of revenue that could be generated from the life span of a Service Agreement if the Effective and Expiration dates are provided. If the expiration date is not provided, the system calculates up to 12 months out from the expiration date.
- The widgets on the right side (e.g. Unsubscribed Visits, New Subscriptions) are interactive. They will provide the records that are making up the count whenever they are selected
Note: Renewals are considered any active Service Agreement that is due to expire within 60 days of current date.