Step 1- Get Started
The widget will be displayed in the ServiceFusion Dashboard. The account holder will need to click on 'Get Started'.
Step 1a - Knowing more about pulseM
The account holder can click on ‘Improve your reviews’ to know more about pulseM.
Additionally this link will also provide details for the account holder to book a demo as well
The page the account holder is taken to - https://pulsem.me/book-a-demo/
Note - The Improve your reviews CTA is available in all steps of the widget
Step 2 - Config your business
The widget will already select the business name and location based on the account holder profile in Service Fusion. Click on Confirm to go to Step 3
Step 2a - Not the right location
If the business name or location is not correct, the account holder has the option to search the location by clicking on search for location.
Step 2b -Canʼt find your business
If you cannot find the location, the business name and details entered using ʻCanʼt Find Your Businessʼ
Step 3 - Contact Information
The widget will pre-populate the contact information, based on the primary contact details in the Service Fusion account profile
The checkboxes need to be selected for the Continue button to enable, to be able to go to the next step The pre-filled information can be updated
Step 4 - Add Competitors
The competitors can be searched using the location.
Once the competitor is found, click on “Add as a competitor” to build your report
Once the competitors have been added, it will show a list of competitors added. Click on “Finish” to view the Competitors Report
Step 5 - Competitors Leaderboard Report
The competitors' leaderboard has two sections.
- The first section is a Snapshot for the business.
- This includes the total number of Google Reviews, Overall Rating and the last review received in Google.
- The link provided takes the account holder to their Google review iframe ● The second section shows the competitors added.
- The following details - Google Review Count, Rating and Time since the last review about the competitors are listed.
- The business ranking will be provided based on the review count.
Step 6 - Update of Competitors in the Leaderboard
The competitors can be updated by clicking on the ellipses available