1. ) When refunding or voiding a payment on an invoice or that includes multiple invoices, there are a few places you can go to do the refund or void. You can get to the payment by selecting the Accounting tab, and under Payments, select View Invoice Payments. The list of payments will come up. Select View Payment to the right of the payment to be refunded.
2. ) You can also get to the payment by going to the invoice or one of the invoices if the payment was for multiple invoices. You select the payment amount which is in blue, a box will come up, and then select the date in blue to get to the payment.
3. ) Once in the payment, to void the payment, you can select Edit Payment in the upper right hand corner.
4. ) Then select, Void Payment, which will make the invoice amount due again.
4. ) To do a refund, either a partial or full refund, go to the job of the invoice. You can get to the job by going to the invoice and selecting the number. Select Deposit at the top of the job.
5. ) A box will come up and to do a full or partial refund of any type except a credit card, just fill in the information in the boxes for the refund. Then select Submit Transaction. The invoice will once again show the amount as due.
6. ) If a credit card refund, the 'Refund' box will be over to the right next to the blue ‘Void’ button. Select it, then you can enter in the amount you would like to refund in the Amount field then Submit Transaction..
8. ) You may also select to void the payment here as well.