Just upgraded to FusionPay? Want to make sure that the transition is smooth? You're at the right place!
Upon approval for FusionPay:
- The default gateway automatically updates to FusionPay. No action needed! If you have received your PaySimple approval, FusionPay will be the default gateway for the next payment transaction received in Service Fusion.
- Become PCI compliant!
- Capture Credit Card information for existing customers - these will not automatically move over from other payment gateways once the upgrade with FusionPay is complete.
- Use recurring invoices? Set them up on AutoPay with FusionPay!
- Familiarize yourself with the FusionPay Dashboard - this is your one - stop shop for payments related information!
- Check out FusionPay: Navigating the Dashboard for a quick tutorial!
- Make sure to add the Pay Online Link to make collecting payments easy and at the convenience of your customers!
- See how to easily perform this task here! Check out how to specify dollar amounts or percentages for payment with FusionPay!
- Get familiar with ACH!
- Learn about authorizing eCheck/ACH transactions and how to use Service Fusion functionality like Custom Documents, eSign, call scripts with ServiceCall.ai, and service contract terms with samples you can use!
- Process a payment and learn how to refund FusionPay transactions!