Features + Enhancements
- Optimized the Fleet Map for quicker load time.
- Improved GPS tracking on fleet trucks. Now customers can update GPS units and will receive an error message when they need to switch the unit over to a new company.Product Manager Note: We updated this because if any of those GPS units were used secondhand, the units were never updated to reflect company ownership change. So, if Company A never separated the unit from their SF environment, there was a possibility that Company B would plug it in and send Company A that truck's GPS data.
- Cost is now showing correctly for line items on Purchase Orders
- Automatic Payment Receipt Emails for Progress Invoices now correctly sends invoice details to the customer.
- Invoice Reminder now sends when a parent account is selected as the Bill To account
- Issue resolved where a specific Job Status email was not sending when batch updated
- Customer Email Broadcast Sub account filter now correctly includes/excludes sub accounts when selected
- Drive & Labor costs now shows 2 digits after the decimal
- Issue resolved on Invoice Report that showed a paid-in-full invoice as “outstanding”
- Duplication issue resolved when invoices are synced to QBO (QuickBooks Online)
- Duplication issue resolved when payments are synced to QBO
- Job status on additional site visits now correctly display to all users assigned to that job under My Work in the Field Worker App
- Multi-day jobs are now visible under Future Jobs in the Field Worker App