Each month, we push out a release dedicated to squishing bugs and polishing rough edges. This is our September bug release.
- 10DLC: Fixed a bug where users saw duplicate notifications for SMS messages sent to local numbers after the toll-free number was provided.
- Fixed a bug where internal costs did not display for Services added to a Job.
- Fixed a bug where Service Agreement pricing was not applying for open-ended agreements.
- Fixed a bug where Service Fusion ignores the company preferences default payment term if a new customer was created from an estimate.
- Fixed a bug where users could not create jobs if QuickBooks Online integration was active and "Create Invoice Automatically" was set to "yes."
- Fixed a bug where the Sales of Product/Service Details report incorrectly calculated the number of units sold.
- Fixed a bug where customers could not change prices on grouped services in the Field Worker App.
- Fixed a bug where Progressive Invoices were off by one cent.